+34 650 410 779
Translation Service

Do you need your academic transcript translated? Do you need to submit some documents properly translated to the Foreigners’ Office? Is there a contract for you to sign that you wish to read in your own language? Do you need to have your company’s corporate documents translated? Here I am.

What is a Sworn Translator?

A “Sworn Translator” (also called “Certified Translator”) is an independent professional authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation (MAEC) to give legal effect to translations of foreign documents. By means of his or her signature, stamp, and certification, the Sworn Translator also accredits the accuracy of the translation, which becomes official.

Such translations are therefore called “Sworn Translations” and are often required for several administrative and judicial procedures in which foreign documents must be provided.


✓ Marketing documents
✓ Academic degrees and reports
✓ Financial, legal and real estate documents:
  • Notarial certificates
  • Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
  • Certificates of the Companies House
  • GDPR policies
  • Contracts (Company Law)
  • Contracts (Civil Law)
  • Affidavits
  • International Trade Documents
  • Financial documents
  • Corporate documents
  • Public deeds
  • Articles of Association
  • Insurance policies
  • Court Judgements
  • Terms and conditions